Evan's Artifact

Lee sat cross legged in front of me, staring wearily at the fire between us. Though she was two years my junior, it was at moments like this that I was reminded why I gravitated toward her so naturally. The sternness of her sharp eyes caught the gleam of the fire, dancing excitingly in her gaze. I smiled inwardly. No one else knew what we would be up to later tonight - and no one would find out. We'd prepared too long for it to come to such a boring end. 

I coughed, the chill of the air having coated my throat with its touch. Lee's eyes darted in my direction, and for but half a moment, we shared a knowing look. 

"Are you cold?" Nessa quickly asked. 

I stared blankly in the direction of Lee, the afterimage of her eyes still swimming before me. 

"Evan?" 

"Uh-n-no yeah!" I finally stammered, turning to the small bodied girl sitting next to me. "Yeah, I'm good Nessa, thanks. Just a dry throat." I massaged my throat comically, laughing lightly at my brief disconnect. 

Nessa eyed me quietly before her lips curved into a smile synchronous with mine. "Well then, here," she said cheerfully, handing me her glass of water. "Stay hydrated, Evan. After all, we're in the middle of nowhere." 

And that we were. 

It was hardly half a motion, but Nessa inched closer to me, the smell of her shampoo or conditioner pungent. She made it too obvious, her attraction for me, and therefore it was no fun. Where was the excitement of the chase? Of the game? Either way, it wouldn't, or shouldn't matter after tonight, if everything went smoothly. 

— 

I opened my eyes, seeing nothing but the remnants of light emanating from the nearby coals. Everyone was probably asleep by now, it being two in the morning, so I took my time letting my vision acclimate to the darkness. After a moment, the outlines of tents strung about the forest floor became clearer and clearer. I had purposefully pitched mine far behind the others, but on higher ground so I could see anyone approaching. Wearily, I made my way to the tent closest to mine - Lee's. 

Pushing gently on the entrance, I smiled inwardly. Like she'd told me earlier, it was left unzipped so I wouldn't have to deal with its obnoxious sound. 

Lee was already making her way out when I opened the flap. I couldn't help but smile at her, and seeing her slowly return her own made my chest swell. I reached out to her, making to help her get out. Her hand grasped tightly in mine, I pulled her toward me gently, making sure to make as little noise as we could in the kerfuffle. 

As we walked away from the enclosure, we kept our hands together. Once we were far enough to not be heard, Lee whispered, "Are you ready for this?" 

I didn't answer. I only looked into her eyes, the only light illuminating us being the stars and the moon. Her lips, slightly parted in question of me, were more alluring than ever. In a gentle and fluid motion, I kissed her. 

It seemed at first, Lee wouldn't be having any of it. My hands rested on her shoulder, and through them I could tell she tensed greatly at my sudden advancement. With the same gentleness, I slid one hand down to her slim, soft waist, while the other slid up to her hair, grasping it lightly but with ferocious protectiveness. As if a switch had been flipped, Lee kissed me back feverishly. Pressing her body into mine, she made no attempt to hide the lust that had overcome her, sucking and lapping away at my own lips and tongue. Our bodies were up against each other, our hands wandering among the others' body freely, with little regard for decency in the frozen night. 

If we continued at the rate we were going, we would've easily been there till sunlight. With as much will as I could muster, I broke away from her, the taste of her lips still raw on mine. 

"Let's do this," I said, eagerly. 

— 

The place we'd mapped out earlier was the crash site of an asteroid that hit close to five decades ago. Lee's mother, being one of the archeologists in charge of the site, had left all of her documents in her office for Lee to see, and in them Lee found details of an artifact that when touched, granted the inflicted a brief secretion of pheromones that almost seemed to control others, though for a very limited duration. It was this that we were after, this that would finally let us ditch the rest of our company. It was this that would let us see the world, free from the burdens of life. 

It was noted to be able to make people go into an almost trance like state, wherein they would be highly responsive to suggestions, both mental and physical. It meant people giving us whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted. 

I laughed internally, rolling my eyes at the memory of the stories. There was no way any of it was real. But regardless of the fairytales, its rarity couldn't be refuted. Money was sure to follow. Money that we needed to get out of the horrid small town we'd grown up in. There was so much more to do, out far away from the confines of our home. Artifact or not, they were done here. They were leaving. 

After what seemed like an eternity of walking through the darkness, following only the slightly trodden path ahead and GPS in hand, we finally approached an area closed off by makeshift fences. A simple matter of jumping over them. The documents had detailed how little to no security was present owing to the classified nature of the intel - few souls knew of this excavation - which was why our meddling was the perfect plan. No one would expect two university students hijacking a UN operation. 

"People were definitely here earlier," Lee whispered, kneeling behind a large tree to my right. "Look." 

Her gaze was toward a large, expansive tent, coals of a banked fire still gleaming in the dark. 

"Probably best if we just ran for it, no?" I asked. "Your mom did say no one remains on premise off hours." 

Lee continued to scan the area, nodding at my suggestion. "Yeah, maybe. Doesn't look like anyone's here." 

"And even if we were caught, we could just say we were out to do sex stuff, and saw an abandoned, discreet area," I smirked at her, pinching her ass as I went forwards. "People get awkward when sex is involved." 

Even in the dark I could see Lee blushing. Another reason I was so tethered to her. "Fuck you, Evan." 

"After this, sure." 

"Oh fuck off." 

I smiled, knowing I'd pay for the smart-assery sooner or later. It's just how I show my affection. 

Focusing again on the task at hand, I continued onto the site, leaning nimbly into the tent closest to us. Slowly, I unzipped the entrance, and peeked inside. Pitch black. What was I expecting? 

Feeling like an idiot, I reached for my phone. I could hear Lee sniggering behind me. Ignoring her, I turned on the flashlight to its lowest setting, and shone it inside the tent hastily. 

"Anything?" Lee whispered. 

"Just a bunch of...storage boxes? And some tables. Looks like some kind of makeshift lab they were using." Seeing no one inside, I unzipped the tent all the way, stepping inside and beckoned to Lee. 

We sifted through the boxes for close to half an hour, hoping to find any part of the meteorite. No such luck. Most of them simply contained expendable lab materials like measuring equipment, gas burners, and dirty old microscopes. They probably packed up the good ones worth anything back with them. 

For the first time that night, worry caught up to me. "What if they took the space rock back with them?" 

Lee gave me a wry look. "And I thought you'd read the documents I scanned for you. It's like, the size of a house, how on Earth could they transport it? And even if they could, wouldn't they have already done so and taken it to a less obscure location to observe?" 

Touche. 

All I gave her was a shrug, however, before turning to leave the tent. No way something that large wouldn't be found tonight. 

But apparently, we were wrong. We spent the better part of an hour turning the remaining tents upside down, but every single one of them only had what you'd expect to see in a laboratory. No rock. 

"I guess we tried," Lee murmured, playing with her hair as she sighed dejectedly. "I was so sure it would be here." 

Though I was upset that we didn't find the artifact, I also couldn't help but feel the night wasn't entirely a waste of time. I still felt extremely sure we were done with our small town life, and that it was a turning point for us. "Maybe it just wasn't meant to be." I offered, knowing Lee was rolling her eyes at me in the dark. "Either way, we should probably head back before they notice we're gone. Don't want to cause any commotion." 

Ducking back under the tape that encircled the site, we turned and gave it one last scan, more to serve the futile hope we both clung onto, than out of any rational belief there would be anything. Of course, no giant rock materialized. I sighed, continuing back toward our tents. 

"Lets try to get some sleep, however little we might get, huh Lee," I spoke softly, but loud enough that she would hear me amidst the constant rustling of fallen leaves crunching under our footsteps. "Lee?" 

She was gone. 

————— 

"Yeah, we should. Weirdly enough, I'm not even that tired right now," I answered truthfully, surprised at how awake I was feeling. In one crashing moment, a wave of nausea overcame me. 

What the fuck. 

It was cold. Freezing cold. And it must have been too dark - no, too bright. My eyes couldn't adapt to the blinding brightness quickly enough, and I could only see red through the thin skin of my eyelids. 

What the fuck happened? Where was I? What was going on? Question after question raced through my mind in but a moment. It couldn't have been more than a second or two, before all was calm. Everything would be okay. I didn't feel it, I knew it, and it made me feel silly for the burst of panic I had earlier. 

My body quickly relaxed from the tense position it was in before. It was with alarming preciseness that I moved my hand to cover my eyes from the blinding light. Or at least it should have been alarming. As I perceived the motion my arm made, I knew it to be too perfect, too mechanical. But while I knew that, I also knew it was normal, and that I shouldn't worry. So I didn't. 

After exactly 5 seconds, I opened up my hand a little to let some light in. After 7 more seconds, I let even more light in. It took 32 more seconds before I was able to bring my hand back down to my sides, my eyes having entirely adapted to the bright light. 

I knew the room I was in like the back of my hand. It was perfectly dome-like, the ceiling arching up to a highest point of 30 meters. The bright lights were fluorescent LEDs that were spread so evenly that nothing in the room cast a shadow. It should have been strange, but it wasn't. 

Along the walls of the room were the motionless bodies I knew to belong to the scientists of the expedition above. I knew all their names, their titles, their circumstances, and I knew why they were here. They were slaves. Just like me. A twinge of sorrow permeated my calm demeanor when my eyes gazed past the still portrait of my mother. She was a good person. She shouldn't have been a victim. She didn't deserve this. But the Artifact did. The Artifact was worthy of her, and so it was okay. Ease flowed through me as if doused atop of my head. 

There was only one thing left to do now. I moved to the Artifact in the center of the room, and quickly but perfectly removed my clothes, folding them and placing them on the metal table beside me. For a moment, the cold temperature of the room bit and stung my soft skin, but it didn't last, because I remembered that everything was meant to be. This wasn't uncomfortable, because I knew it was only temporary. I was so close. 

With the clothes neatly piled to the side, I walked over to the Artifact, gazing at its gloriousness. Though it looked like but a simple chair, not unlike ones most schools use, I knew better. I knew of its power, its capabilities, and what it would do to me. I couldn't wait. 

I sat on the Artifact. Mm. Perfect. Contentedness flowed through me, and I felt genuine, unadulterated peace permeate the fiber of my being. 

Wait, why am I here? Where even is here? 

"What the-," I managed to yell before my senses caught up to me. It was fucking freezing. I'd never felt so cold in my life. And I was naked?? Sitting on a metal chair! For a brief moment, I wondered if my skin was frozen stuck to the chair, before trying to get up. But I couldn't, not when my arms and legs were clasped in metal locks that looked directly fused onto the chair. 

 

"I don't understand!" I yelled into the room, my voice echoed violently against the smooth walls of the room. "Please, someone, anyone, help!" The people to the right of me seemed inert, unmoving, uncaring. Their eyes blinked in unison, staring blankly ahead. Fucking hell. 

Then the chair seemed to start to hum. The soft vibrations steadily increased in power as the floor beneath me seemed to change in color. That was when I noticed the floor wasn't what I thought it was. The middle part of the floor, where I and the machine were sat, was almost flat like a floor, yes. But toward the edges of the room, they seemed to curve down. It was as if I was on top of a giant sphere. The size of a house. The size of a very, very large house. 

"Oh," I whispered. 

But the realization of what I was being affected by wasn't meant to last. Seemingly out of nowhere, something sharp pressed into the nape of my neck, and I felt the pressure of what must have been a needle press deeper and deeper into me. For a moment, the irrational part of my mind thought it would continue until it came out the other side, but it stopped. 

"Wha-," I started, before just as quickly, a metallic arm forced a soft, but very solid ball into my mouth, clasping it to my face and rendering me unable to speak. I continued to try to shout, all the while craning my head to look for the source of the arm - it came out of the floor. My eyes widened in disbelief. This kind of thing only happened in horror stories, no? How could any of this be happening in reality? It was impossible. 

The room, quiet without my futile shouting, was suddenly alive with sound. Machinery whirred brazenly in the brightly lit chasm, as feeding on the silence. I tried to look around to see what was happening, but some of the machines clasped my neck and forehead in cold metallic braces, keeping me entirely still. The same coldness clasped around my waist and thighs, pinning me down with absolution. 

My eyes were the only part of me I could still move. I looked frantically around me, using my periphery as much as I could. As far as I could tell, the machines had all erupted from the floor I was on. Any hope I had that the machines would stop with my immobilization was crushed when I heard and felt even more churning around me. The usually gratifying sound of locks falling into place and metal being pieced together only worsened the terrifying things I was imagining. Was I going to be killed? My organs harvested for sale? Or was some sick pervert going to keep me here forever, alive, but existing only for their twisted pleasure? 

I couldn't tell how many minutes the obnoxious whirring went on for, but before long, silence permeated the air again. My eyes were tired from being strained left and right, but in my periphery, I could tell there were all sorts of tubes and arms surrounding me now. Fear had thrummed in me for so long, it felt like a sedative that kept me from insanity. 

Rumbling broke the short silence. In front of me, I could instantly see the source of the sound. A curved wall seemed to be slowly rising up from the floor - not a wall, but a mirror. After a moment, the rumbling stopped, and I gazed at my pale reflection. 

I was right. Machinery had surrounded me completely. From metal arms that looked like they could only be for surgery, to tubes that ran along the underside of the chair and around my extremities, it did little to console my awakened horrors. I still had no idea what was happening, or why, and it was worse still that the people against the wall didn't react at all during this entire process. 

Once again, I wasn't given any time to calm myself down. Just as I had been about to try moving again, I felt pressure from the needle in the back of my neck. Something was being injected into me. 

Oh my god. 

It was probably a good thing I was entirely unable to move, because if the clasps had been loose by even the tiniest bit, I would have probably caused the needle to tear my neck to pieces. 

This was the only consoling thought I had. 

Just as the needle began injecting something in me, the clawed mechanical arms around me moved into action. I stared into the mirror in horror as more arms than I could count in my lucrative state sprang out into position. 

I didn't need the mirror to see what was happening anymore, because the arms were right ahead of me now. There seemed to be an arm for every single part of my body, hovering mere millimeters over my skin as if waiting for something. I swore I could almost feel the cold emanating from the arms, as they were so close. 

My arms, chest, hips, waist, thighs, calves, feet, even one that must have been for my mouth, as it was shaped thusly. What in the world was going to happen to me? 

Without warning, the claws near my arms seemed to transform as if they were liquid, into moulds that fit the size of my arm and hands perfectly. Split into a top and bottom half, the machine clasped over my arms, enclosing them. It was freezing. As my brain tried to process the cold, I felt sharp jabs from different parts of my arms, from my shoulders down to my finger tips, as if little needles pierced through my skin. Like the needle in my neck, they began injecting something in me. 

I sat helplessly, my eyes darting from the machines in front of me to my scared reflection. As they did my arms, one by one the other machines began to mould over the rest of me, encasing me in what felt like an icy tomb. They too injected the mysterious substance into me. Only the mouthpiece hadn't yet engaged on me. 

This went on for a timeless period, my mind awake only out of fear of falling unconscious. My body was practically numb from the cold, so I really couldn't feel any part of myself - just enough to know there were still needles stuck in me, though the pain was nonexistent. It was almost like I was just a head, floating and observing the supposed mutilation of my body. At this point however, I had no idea what was going on, and was only glad I at least could feel something at all. 

When the mouthpiece began moving toward me, I'd lost any capability to feel more fear. If it was going to happen, it was going to happen, and I hoped more than anything that it would at least all be over soon. The arm moved toward my face, slowly, purposefully, and in front of me I could see the mouthpiece inch closer and closer. It looked like a pair of lips with a suction cup around it, obviously to better stick to my own face. The cold lips pressed into my own, and my first thought was that they were at least soft. It didn't feel to differently from the lips of any other person, ignoring the temperature, so I wasn't too concerned at first. 

Then it forced my mouth open. 

Between the machine's two silicone halves, an appendage - a tongue - forced its way into my own mouth, before prying my lips open. I panicked, trying to push back against it with my own tongue, but there was no stopping the machine. My own tongue felt powerless against the machinery, its movements stronger and more forceful than I could have thought. My mouth was forced into a permanent pucker, with the machine's tongue making sure my jaw was pushed open. As with the other parts of machinery, I felt needles stab into each part of my mouth, from my lips to my tongue. 

Another immeasurable amount of time passed. I could only count the beating of my heart as a metric for any passing moment, but in my panic, I was unable to count past even ten no matter how many times I tried. 

Crack. 

A flash of searing pain struck me below my ribcage - though it disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. I looked in the mirror in front of me, looking for something that could have made that sound. It sounded like it came from inside of me. Bones? My skin, still numb from the cold metal, felt no change, though I was quick to realize the needles that had been pressing into my waist seemed to have retracted. Concern turned to hope, as I the thought crossed my mind that perhaps the machine had broken somehow, and that a malfunction was occurring. As these thoughts continue to stir, my hopes grew, as the mechanical arms around my waist retracted. 

Whatever color I still had left in my face drained away. 

So it was bones, cried the solemn voice in my head. It had to be. There was no other way my waist could be that impossibly small. I wasn't a large person to begin with, but if what I saw in the mirror was reality, my waist must have easily become three or four inches smaller in diameter. 

Was the crack the sound of my ribs breaking then? Where did the bones go? Why did I feel no pain? Were the needles injecting anesthetic? 

I had no time to think however, because suddenly another crack came from me, accompanied by what I guessed was a shift in my center of gravity. Fearfully, my eyes looked to any motion it could detect in the reflection of myself - the machinery around my waist and thighs seemed to be retracting. 

My hips had widened. It was jarring seeing how much wider my hips looked compared to my shoulders, and how flared they were in comparison to my now-tiny waist. It even felt like more soft flesh seemed to cushion my thighs and ass, realizing that my usually small form felt almost bloated. To an outsider, the changes must have been slight, but my mind struggled to accept the swift transition from my usually lean, athletic body, to this soft, almost frail looking form. 

Then my calves were released - and they were lithe, model-like, and any muscle I once had from my toned body was replaced with soft fat and flesh. I'd never looked so...supple, in my life. I couldn't have. I played several sports since I was in elementary. But now, not only did I look helplessly weak, but my ankles seemed tiny, and meekly, I wondered how they'd ever be able to support my body. The machines enveloping my feet also melted away, retracting into the floor, but not before leaving a pair of ridiculously tall 6-inch stilettos in their stead. Somehow, I didn't feel the slightest discomfort, even when both feet clearly curved at an inhumane angle to fit in the new footwear. My feet themselves looked smaller than they were before, though my nails looked perfect, as if I'd just gotten a pedicure. 

One by one, the rest of the machines peeled away from my body, revealing what could only be described as overly-sexualized modifications of my body. My shoulders looked thin and fragile, supporting small supple arms that left no trail of my twelve years of badminton. My hands were like my feet, in that they were perfect, with reasonably long nails and soft un-calloused fingers, despite my decade of guitar lessons. My breasts had grown from my usual 32Bs to at least double C cups, and my usually small nipples seemed to grow a little too. Though my extremities were uncovered, albeit still bound by the metal clasps, the machine that had yet to release its hold on me was the one on and in my mouth. 

I only saw brief movement in my reflection before my eyes were covered by what I assumed to be yet another mechanical arm, equipped with some sort of silicone cover, no doubt. The cold but soft material pressed firmly against the upper half of my face, and to my horror, began to peel my eyelids open. Needles pierced into the middle of each eye, and though there was no pain, I couldn't describe the level of utmost discomfort I felt, even greater than anything else that had happened to me thus far. Thankfully, it lasted all of a few seconds, before both the machines from my face retracted. 

I tried blinking away the sudden blurriness of my vision, and as if the machine knew what I was trying to do, the reflective wall in front of me inched closer and closer, even leaning in toward me at an angle so I could see my reflection better. 

My irises were pink. Like, shocking pink. Almost neon pink. And my pupil was in the shape of a heart, clearly annunciated by the contrast between it and my irises. 

"What the fuck," I spoke for the first time since my transformation. "What the fuck?!" I repeated, because my voice wasn't my voice. It was higher, pitchier, but also breathier. Like I was some desperate prostitute putting on a show for someone. Somehow my voice had an edge to it, as if every syllable that came out of my mouth was charged with sexual undertones. I paused for a moment, considering how this could be possible, before an orgasm rolled over me. 

And not the kind that you get from rubbing yourself off after a long day. Not even the kind your loving boyfriend manages to evoke from you, the kind you love every second of. No, this was the kind that was explosive, that makes every cell in your body discharge with pleasure so intense that anything you've felt before wasn't any feeling at all, but the just a bare glimpse of it. This, was pleasure. This, was real. 

My new body felt alien to me as it continued to rock and shake with the subsiding orgasm. Even what should have been small waves of pleasure following the main event were easily ten times as powerful as a normal orgasm. My eyes were rolling in the back of my skull, my arms and legs only held in place by the metal shackles that kept me bound to the chair. Between my thighs, cum trickled seemingly endlessly down both my legs, leaving the chair that supported me slippery with my lubrication, and slowly forming a growing puddle on the floor. The pleasure was almost torturous. 

I thrashed in my clasps for a timeless period. My screams turned to moans, which turned to gasps, which eventually died down to complete silence as my body neared its upper limit. It was a while before I regained control over myself. 

When I came to, I found the clasps holding me down had released themselves, and the needle that was pressed in my nape had finally retracted as well. The mirror that was opposite to me had moved back several feet, giving me room to get up. The room clearly wanted me on my feet, but having just orgasmed more times than I could count, my soft body was devoid of any strength. 

After letting my mind catch up to my body, I gingerly tried to stand, joyous surprise kicking in when I realized my body was far from exhausted. It wasn't to last, however, as fear and panic slowly returned now that the warmth of my orgasmic fit had ebbed away. And then I saw myself. 

The first thing I noticed was my hair. It shone with a brilliance I'd only ever seen in advertisements. Smooth, shimmering, and silky, I turned around to better see it. It had somehow grown much longer, ending just above my perfectly round ass. The bangs I once had were gone, and my hair was instead parted to one side, giving it a voluminous appearance. As I turned my head to and fro, I could see it was vibrant with a subtle pinkish hue, rather than the usual brown and black of my natural hair color. Though slightly off-putting, I found it an exciting change. My stomach tingled at the femininity of my new style. 

Moving to better see myself, I stumbled slightly, forgetting that my feet were now in heels. Prior to this, the tallest heels I'd ever worn were only a couple inches tall, as to look better when standing next to Evan at prom, who at 6'2 was a bit difficult to dance with when not wearing heels. 6 inches...a completely different story. But standing in them felt natural to me. Disbelief was the forward emotion in me, yet I couldn't help but marvel at how easily I balanced myself in them. I took a cautious few steps, pacing back and forth along the mirror, watching my own reflection effortlessly move. Whoever was in the reflection could not have been me. 

The heels seemed to force my torso forward a bit, as I had to compensate for the strange angle I walked at. It was like I had to constantly jut out my hips while simultaneously leaning my torso back a little, lest my balance be compromised. It looked and felt like I was doing an impression of a supermodel walking down a runway, but all the time. But then a thought came to me. Did I have to wear the heels? Why continue wearing them? 

Then another voice countered. Why not? After all I looked good. 

And it turned me on like crazy. 

The fear I felt from seeing my body change so suddenly was quickly vanishing. It was kind of nice. After all, wouldn't most anyone want to look like I do now? 

I was only just realizing it, but the addition of heels was what kept me tall as I was before. I must have lost...well, six inches. That made me only five feet tall. A very petite, curvy, and much sexier five feet. 

From my much smaller waist to my thinner, more slender extremities, I looked like I belonged in a Korean pop idol group. My posture in my new heels added to the image as well, and I could have sworn my skin almost shone with a subtle glow. 

Not to mention my face. And my skin. I looked like someone straight out of photoshop. Any blemishes I once had on my skin were gone, only smooth, cool, and soft to the touch. The thin fuzz of hair I once hand along my arms was entirely gone, and a quick inspection of my legs showed the same there. Entirely hairless. I couldn't feel any imperfections. 

The face that stared back at me was undeniably my own, but at the same time, clearly wasn't. My usually high cheekbones seemed even more pronounced, while somehow still retaining the slight chubby cheeks I'd always had. My neck had no loose folds of skin, and neither did my chin, despite my best efforts to make unflattering expressions. My bright pink eyes would take a bit of time getting used to, but the naturally long eyelashes and fuller lips were something I could get used to. While my lips weren't over the top like most people who get their lips done, it was clear to see I had extremely plush lips, giving me an annunciated pouty look. I ran my tongue over them slowly, enjoying their softness and fullness. 

I turned my body side to side, admiring each new part of myself. My hourglass figure was simply breathtaking. Putting on a mockingly smug expression, I placed my hands on my wide hips, shifting my weight from leg to leg. Each movement made my new breasts jiggle slightly from their new volume, yet they showed no inclination to sag. They rested atop my chest with perkiness akin to a cartoon character, while being just sizeable enough to not be considered ridiculous. I didn't understand the physics of how my teensy waist could hold up their weight, but I felt no fatigue. Even the weight of just my 32Bs, my previous size, was enough to only slightly bother my lower back. This was gone. 

Turning around to look at my ass again was just as delightful as it was the first time. Perfectly bubbly, shapely mounds tapered sexily into my thighs and calves. I ran my soft fingers over the soft curves that so accentuated the virility that coursed through me, feeling for the first time how heightened my sensitivity was. Shivers ran down my spine as my mind tried to make sense of how good the sensation felt. Just running fingers along my side made me feel this good? My new body was clearly made for sex. 

Just as I leant in closer to the mirror to better observe my new bright pink eyes, an itch began to scratch at me. It was an itch I'd felt before, that was for certain, but it was so much deeper and more ingrained in me - like an itch you can't really place, but is there until you grasp at your entire body, trying to placate it. Just as I thought I was going to go crazy, it became clear to me. 

I needed to fuck. 

And I needed it bad. I needed it so severely, suddenly it was the only thing I could think about. I'd been horny before, sometimes dragging Evan from his daily routine at random moments to satisfy my cravings, but compared to the fire lit in me now, it was nothing. I reached a hand down to my pussy; brief surprise touched my mind as I felt no hair. It was completely smooth, even smoother than it'd been after the Brazilian I'd gone for once. Exploring further, my clit stood erect under my hood. I reached down, grazing it slightly- 

"NNGGAHHHHAAAA!" The scream escaped me before I could control it. It was as if lighting struck, the pleasure so severe and instant my mind couldn't keep up. I closed my eyes, the bright lights of the room drowning me with imprints that danced under the darkness of my lids as if in rhythm with my rolling orgasm. 

Instinctively, I reached for my chest, giving it a small squeeze, pleasantly surprised again by its newly gained mass. They were so soft and full in my supple hands, and my nipples felt so much more sensitive. Rolling one around between my thumb and forefinger, I prolonged the orgasm still shaking through me, stretching the pleasure as thinly as I could. Even in the afterglow, the pleasure was more intense and gratifying than any orgasm I'd had before. As the pleasure seemed to flow through me and back to the source - my clit - questions raced through my mind, only to be quickly buried beneath the growing carnal thirst for more and more pleasure. I wanted to stop, I wanted to find out what was going on with me, I wanted the truth- 

Then I saw it in the corner of my eye. 

Behind me, the chair had one new addition to it. A pink dildo, easily a foot long as well as tapering out to three and a half inches in width at the base, stood tall in the middle of the chair's seat. Its head flared nicely, almost appearing knotted; its veiny length was ribbed at various sections. I expected to feel disgust, or perhaps fear, but my perceptions had changed. Instead, a burning itch of desire welled up inside me, making my body feel like it was squirming all over. My nipples tingled from the cold of the room, hardening quickly in response to my state of need. Likewise, my sight seemed to tunnel in on the chair and the desire to rub myself all over it overtook any strength for much conscious thought. 

I greedily stepped back toward the chair, my heeled feet not hindering me in the slightest. My pussy was already drenched. The humongous size of the dildo worried me, but I wasted no time in positioning it at my entrance. Slowly, I squatted down. 

"Unnnnngggghhhhh," a throaty cry slipped from me as the first several inches entered me. The fullness I felt, even from the partial insertion, was more fulfilling than any sex I'd ever had. Heat continued to radiate from my stomach to the rest of my body as more and more of the rigid dildo entered me. It was so right. 

My eyes couldn't help but stare at the woman in the reflection in front of me. I saw a young goddess - somehow elegantly squatting down on a dildo with the most exquisite expression on her face. She bit her lower lip in concentration, annunciating how puffy and pouty her lips had turned. Soft moaning continued to escape her, leaving little of how she was feeling to imagination. 

Though my mind was overloaded far beyond any coherent capacity, the image of myself practically tiptoeing in my heels and squatting down with more and more enthusiasm was intoxicating. I couldn't stop looking at myself. I was so fucking gorgeous, so fucking delicious looking. Images of my new body in various tightly fitted pieces of clothing swam briefly into mind, where they'd easily accentuate the already curvaceous form I was given. So many men, hell even women, were going to lose their minds over me. 

The thought of fucking anyone I wanted sent a fresh wave of heat over me and in one fluid motion, I fully lowered myself onto the dildo, taking it all the way to the base. 

I lost my breath. I felt like I was choking on pleasure. 

The foot-long monstrosity must have pushed into my cervix. Whereas before when Evan would bottom out in me and pain would shock through me, pleasure now seemed to numb both body and mind. I could feel myself clenching and unclenching the massive dildo, my heightened sensitivity helping me feel every vein and ridge on it. 

My body spasmed out of control for minutes on end. "Ahhh, nnggahh, ahhhhhhffuuuuuck," my moans continued, eventually drowning out into unintelligible sputtering. Drool steadily dripped from the side of my mouth, and spasms randomly shook through me. 

In one of the few gasping moments of awareness, I saw my reflection in the mirror yet again: somehow despite having zero control over the orgasms overtaking me, the girl in the mirror looked as graceful as could be. Perfect, bouncy voluminous hair, perky breasts that shook alluringly with the spasms, and a subtle pink glow accenting her cheeks. 

And of course, the outline of the giant dildo was visible through her soft, thin stomach. Its head could be seen as a bulge ending just before her bellybutton. The sight sent another orgasm rolling through me, so intense my eyes involuntarily rolled up into my skull. 

It must have been a dozen or so minutes before I was in control of myself again. The pressure I felt inside of me constantly threatened me to orgasm, leaving me just on the edge at all times. I was surprised to be conscious at all, given how close I was to blacking out just moments before. 

I moved to pull myself off the dildo and chair, thinking that just maybe, this was too much for me. The second that thought entered my mind however, the clasps on my arms, legs, and neck were back. 

Oh fuck. 

Within seconds, I heard the familiar whirring of machinery beginning to extend. This time, it came from below me. Fear returned. 

I could feel a section of the chair I was on opening up, and just like that, my ass was exposed to the cool air of the room. 

I expected it, and yet, nothing could have prepared me for it. What must have been a dildo began pressing against my asshole. It pushed with increasing pressure, seemingly awakening something within me. I could feel my asshole beginning to contract and ache for something to hold onto, the way my pussy does when I'm turned on. While it was a strange and almost entirely alien feeling, it felt so right. Like I'd been made for this to happen. A moment later, I felt some kind of liquid begin to drip down my ass. It couldn't have been my pussy - all the natural lube I was dripping was blocked by the monstrosity inside of me. 

It was my asshole. My asshole was dripping girl-cum. 

As if on cue, the dildo that had been pressing against me finally broke through. 

"NNNNYYAAAAHHHHH!" an involuntary scream escaped me as pleasure unlike anything I'd ever felt before ripped through me. The dildo must have been as large as the other lodged inside of me. But the pleasure was a million times more intense. It was like the walls of my anal cavity were lined with thousands of microscopic clits, all firing and convulsing with simultaneous pleasure. My pussy clenched and unclenched the giant dildo it currently fitted, trying to milk out every bit of pleasure it could. As the sensations enveloping me grew stronger and stronger, I could begin to feel my consciousness slipping away. Then, body still writhing in agonizing pleasure, all was black.

Comments